When building the foundation of a business, preparing to scale and have true impact – mentoring and guidance from the right people is key. That is why ThermaiScan applied to be part of the BAJ Accelerator – a New York based program that took place at the end of September.
The program consisted of six full days packed with sessions, varying from pitch coaching, legal considerations and recruitment strategies to communication strategies and digital growth. We had the pleasure of listening to many inspiring speakers and meeting participants from all over the globe remotely.
We also had the opportunity to listen to other pitches and pitch ourselves several times. We received valuable, honest and straightforward feedback which pushed us to iterate how to present our business idea even better. We appreciate this collective learning experience and the opportunity to improve.
Pitching is a skill best learned with rigorous practice, something any startup leader probably agrees on. So our best advice is to: practice, invite input and pitch, pitch, pitch!
Who is BAJ?
BAJ Accelerator is made possible by a collaboration among three organizations:
– Baltic American Chamber of Commerce
– Orion Worldwide Innovations LLC
– Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute at Cornell Tech
The value for founders participating includes:
– Connecting founders to influential dealmakers and investors.
– Exposure to Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute, a place for dynamic experimentation where the boundaries of academia are expanded.
– Enables founders with strategic input on business growth and customer acquisition.
– Introduces and connects founders to an array of experts in all areas related to business development needs and global expansion Access to the Baltic, Armenian, U.S., European and global startup ecosystems.